Organ pipes, saz, ukulele, hand-claps, guitar, forks, pitch-bent snare and loose change
Recipe for the above:
- Rub halved sweet potatoes in olive oil, cumin seeds, ground black pepper and ground coriander, and set to roast at 180 degrees
- Melt butter in a pan, add a little oil to stop it browning. Pour in chunkily-chopped mushrooms and finely chopped garlic (lots). Stir occasionally
- Halve then *very* thinly slice red onions. Finely chop baby spinach leaves, rocket and a whole chilli (with or without seeds)
- Once the mushrooms and garlic are a rich, golden brown turn off the heat and stir in liberal quantities of cream cheese
- Immediately follow the cream cheese with the raw onion, leaves and chilli. Stir well.
- Serve with the roasted sweet potatoes, top with boiled beetroot